Christ Centered Pro-Life has posted a commentary about a comprehensive "Pr0-life" life. "Everyday Pro-life" is more than just defending the defenseless in the form of the unborn baby.
- It is also uplifting the downtrodden; encouraging the hopeless; feeding the hungry.
- It's Jesus at the well;
- it's Jesus spitting in the mud;
- it's Jesus drawing in the dirt;
- it's Jesus feeding the five thousand;
- it's Jesus delaying his journey to Lazarus' bedside in his illness;
- it's Jesus weeping over Mary and Martha's loss;
- it's Jesus loving the children of Jerusalem even as they rejected Him.
- It is the unrelenting Stephen explaining from scripture God's plan of salvation as his accusers became more and more vehement.
- It is Jim Elliott, flying into the jungle, unarmed because he was ready to die, but the natives were with out God and without hope in this world.
Yesterday, I saw someone I knew... I am at a loss. Pray for me.