Come, Read the Bible with Me!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Tuesdays and Thursdays at Planned Parenthood

I have been thinking much about Planned Parenthood on Tuesdays. It seems to me that that is the time to be there with a message of hope, love, compassion. Why do they give them a waiting period before killing their child? The waiting period is supposed to be so that they can change their minds and consider their options. However, it seems to me that that period of time is when the heart becomes hardened. How can any seed grow from Tuesday to Thursday unless it is planted.

Tuesday is the time when Planned Parenthood plants the seed of deception, that this is not a child, and it is beneficial to YOU to end this thing. Then comes the hardening time.

Tuesday is furrowing and sowing time. I will be there from 10:00 to 11:00 am. Won't you join me?

rachel

No comments: