Come, Read the Bible with Me!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Onward to the Adventure!

Our family is going off on an adventure tomorrow afternoon. We are on a quest for the future, nestled safely in the arms of the One who holds the future.

We will be visiting the University of Chicago and Kenyon College, with a weekend to travel.

My hope is for clear guidance...and a faith-building experience...and opportunities to be a wonderful Mom--I mean ...well you know, to be the distributor of Godly wisdom, and gentle words, that encourage and edify all who hear...Yah.

How about...I want the place where God would have my daughter go to school to just feel right. Just to confirm the direction, it would be nice to have them offer her a full scholarship...OK.

Oh, and...On the trip, I would like to have discussions--intense discussions about the future, about God, about right and wrong. I want the peace of God in Christ Jesus to reign in my heart.

(by the way, isn't this new wireless keyboard da bomb? Maybe, hopefully it wasn't a virus afterall, but just a hardware problem)

Just keep us in your prayers and my the Holy Spirit take our prayers to the Father and ask for that which we know not...isn't that exiting!

I hope to learn how to do pictures when I get back! Got to pack now. Good night and God bless.

The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make His face to shine upon you and give you peace.

No comments: